To contact the Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections Office directly, please call (850) 983-1900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also find more information by visiting www.votesantarosa.com.
All content on the Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections Office’s Twitter is subject to the public records law, Chapter 119, Florida Statutes. By retweeting/replying to the Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections Office page, your information will be a matter of public record. The county is required to retain this information in accordance with the State of Florida retention schedule.
Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections Office Social Media Posting Policy
· Stay on topic. When commenting under an existing post, please keep comments on topic.
· Observe confidentiality laws at all times.
· Do not post spam or advertisements. Unauthorized commercial solicitations are not permitted on Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections social media pages and will be removed. Users who continuously post unauthorized advertisements on Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections social media pages will risk being banned from posting.
· The Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections is a non-partisan government agency, and does not participate in specific political campaigns. Please refrain from posting anything related to a specific political campaign. Users who fail to use the Elections Office’s social sites appropriately will be banned from posting.
· Observe fair use, copyright and disclosure laws. Always give people credit for their work, and make sure you have the right to use content before you post it on social media sites.
· Do not threaten, bully or harass other users. We welcome civilized dialogue on all issues. If you disagree with another user's opinion, please keep your comments respectful.
· Do not use hateful speech. Be respectful of others. Do not attack other users based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability or medical condition.
· Do not use vulgar language or profanity. Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections reserves the right to remove comments and posts that contain profanity.
· Do not post content that contains graphic violence or pornography.
· The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the Santa Rosa County Supervisor of Elections.