Change Information


Address Change

Address changes may be made by phone (850-983-1900), in writing (6495 Caroline St, Suite "F", Milton, FL 32570-4592), and online by clicking here.

Party Change

You can change your party at any time. However, the registration books will be closed on the 29th day prior to each election and will remain closed until after the election. When the registration books are closed for an election, voter registration and party changes will be accepted, but only for the purpose of subsequent elections.


Name Change 

A name change may be done at any time. It must be done in writing.

Signature Updates

Signatures may be updated at any time, using the application form from the Supervisor of Election's Office.

Click Here for Application Form for party changes, name changes, and signature updates.