Each registered voter in this state has the right to:
- Vote and have his or her vote accurately counted.
- Cast a vote if he or she is in line at the official closing of the polls in that county.
- Ask for and receive assistance in voting.
- Receive up to two replacement ballots if he or she makes a mistake prior to the ballot being cast.
- An explanation if his or her registrations or identity is in question.
- If his or her registration or identity is in question, cast a provisional ballot.
- Written instructions to use when voting, and, upon request, oral instructions in voting from elections officers.
- Vote free from coercion or intimidation by election officers or any other person.
- Vote on a voting system that is in working condition and that will allow votes to be accurately cast.